Watsons Sugar Cane & Bamboo Shower Scrub is a pH-neutral body scrub that is designed to exfoliate and nourish the skin. It is enriched with sugar cane and bamboo extracts, which are both known for their beneficial properties. Sugar cane extract is a natural humectant that helps to attract and retain moisture in the skin. Bamboo extract is a natural source of silica, which helps to strengthen the skin barrier.
How To use
- Apply a generous amount of body scrub to wet skin.
- Massage gently all over the body, using circular motions.
- Pay particular attention to areas that are prone to dryness or roughness, such as the elbows, knees, and heels.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use 2-3 times per week for best results.
- Aqua: Water
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: A surfactant that cleanses the skin
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: A mild surfactant that cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural oils
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer: A thickener and stabilizer
- Sodium Hydroxide: A pH adjuster
- Parfum: Fragrance
- Cera Alba: Beeswax
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax: Carnauba wax
- Citric Acid: A pH adjuster
- Glycerin: A humectant that helps to attract and retain moisture in the skin
- Tetrasodium EDTA: A chelating agent that helps to prevent the formation of soap scum
- C12-15 Pareth-12: A surfactant that helps to create lather
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder: A natural exfoliant that helps to remove dead skin cells
- Sodium Benzoate: A preservative
- Magnesium Nitrate: A mineral that helps to hydrate and soothe the skin
- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract: Sugar cane extract
- Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract: Bamboo extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): An antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from damage
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.